18*35cm Slate Culture Stone Interior &Exterior Slate Stone Veneer
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||500 Square Meters|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HHSC18x35-007
- Type: Sandy Slate
- Slate Erosion Resistance: Non-Antacid
- Size: 10*40cm
- Usage: Wall
- Shap: "Z" Style, "S" Style, Straight Flange
- Material: White Quartzite
- Transport Package: Seaworthy Packing Fumigation Wooden Crates
- Origin: Hebei
- Surface Treatment: Split
- Sculpture Producing: Split
- Color: Rust-colored
- Thickness: 0.8-1.2
- Customized: Customized
- Surface Finished: Split, Machine Cut
- Trademark: SMC
- Specification: 18*35cm
- HS Code: 6803001000
|Products Item No.||HHSC18x35-001|
|Material:||gree/black/rusty/golden yellow slate/ quartzite/ sandstone|
|Size of Carton||115*90*105 1.13T/Crate|
|Nearest Port :||Tianjin|
|Payment Item||30% T/T in advance and 70% balance at once against the copy of B/L|
|Delivery Time||15days for one 20 FCL after receive the deposit|
|FOBTianjin||Get the new price by contact me|
Why We choice natural Stone
First of all, natural stones are one of the best materials we can choose to give a brand new look to our house and garden.
Secondly, the design of natural stones is unique, each piece is different and never repeated.
Thirdly, natural stones are warm, durable, beautiful, getting better with time.
Last but not the least, as a classic material, it never goes out of style.
1. Selection of products and specify the dimensions. To get confirmation of stone. Samples are available.
2. Contact us by mail, Estimation and quotation on products, shipping and insurance cost.
3. Confirmation about the order information (quantity, price, delivery time, payment terms etc. ).
4. Down payment to be sent or L/C to be set up. Fax bank statement as confirmation.
5. Production by our factory. Inspection of the finished products (customer comes here to inspect or our inspectors do it).
6. Packing, transport, make shipment to your nearest port or your final address. Submit the relevant documents (invoice, packing list, bill of lading) to the bank or fax them directly to clients to require the balances payment.
1,What are your main advantages?
A. 15 years export experience, clients in 45 countries
B. Own quarries and factories make stable supply and competitive prices.
C. 200 cavers in marble factory and 150 cavers in granite factory make clients no worry of delivery.
D. Fine quality checking, view the introduction at homepage.
2,Do you accept retail order? What is the minimum quantity you require?
Yes, we do accept retail order. We sell to wholesaler, retailer and individual, with different price policy. No minimum order requirement.
3,Do you also make customized design?
Yes. We can do any dimension for any products as per client requirement
4,What is your port of loading?
Marble, sandstone, limestone, travertine - mainly ship from Xingang (Tianjin), China Granite - ship from Qingdao and Xiamen, China
5,How long can my order be finished? How soon can I get my ordered products?
1) Normally one container order needs 10 - 25 days.
2) transportation duration information:
West European main port: 27 days
Felixstowe / Belfast / South Ampton: 40 days
Western coast of America: About 18 days
Eastern coast of America: About 30 days
Other destination please email us to get our answer.
6,Are you sure the packing will be excellent? If damage happens during the transportation who will be responsible for that?
Yes, we are sure that our packing is safe enough. We use strong wooden crates for outside packing. Inside, we use carboard box. In addition, we will buy "all risks" insurance as per your requirement. In the case of damage happens, firstly you can refer to the insurance company to claim the damage. If the damage occurred due to the fault of packing, our company will take the responsibility.
7,What is your acceptable payment?
L/C (Letter of Credit), T/T (Telegraphic transfer), D/P
8,How can I get more information or place an order?
Please email, fax or call us to place your order.