China S1120 Rusty Sate Loose Stone Veneer (SMC-FS037)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $20.67 US $19.8|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: SMC-FS037
- Type: Sandy Slate
- Slate Erosion Resistance: Antacid
- Standard: GB/T 18600-2001
- Thickness: 2-3.5cm
- Customized: Customized
- Place of Original: Hebei Province, China
- General Type: Flexible Type
- General Thickness: Abt 2.0-3.5cm
- Transport Package: Seaworthy Packing Fumigation Wooden Crates
- Origin: Hebei
- Surface Treatment: Split
- Sculpture Producing: Carving
- Color: White
- Size: Mixed Size
- Usage: Wall, Landscaping, Decoration
- Material: Natural Stone, Slate, Quartzite, Sandstone, Traver
- Stone Color: Grey, Beige, Black, Rusty, etc..
- General Size: Length: 5-35cm Width: 2.5-15cm
- Trademark: SMC-STONE
- Specification: Lenth: 5-35cm Width: 2.5-15cm thickness: 2-3.5cm
- HS Code: 6803001000
|Stone Name||Loose Stone, Wall Cladding Stone, Flexible Slate Stone, Irregular Paving stone, Stone Wall Deco,Wall Decorative Stone, Stone Flooring, Interior Wall Stone, Exterior Wall Decoration, Stone Strips|
|Material||Natural Stone, Slate, Quartzite, Sandstone, Travertine, Granite|
|Place of original||Hebei Province ,China|
|Stone color||Grey, Beige, Black,Rusty, etc|
|Size:||Lenth: 5-35cm Width: 2.5-15cm thickness : 2-3.5cm|
|Surface finished||Hands-cutted, Machine Cut, Classical, etc..|
|Usage||Wall Decoration, Wall Cladding, Wall Capping, Floor Paving, etc..|
|Packing||Strong Fumigated Wooden Crates or Fumigated-free crates|
|20 GP Capacity||15Sq.m/Crate, 26Crates/Container|
|Port of Loading||Tianjin Port , China|
|Payment Item||Payment: 30% T/T in advance and 70% balance at once against the copy of B/L|
|Delivery Time||20 days for one 20 FCL after receive the deposit|
|Export Market||Europe, Australia, Middle East, America and so on|
1. Selection of products and specify the dimensions. To get confirmation of stone. Samples are available.
2. Contact us by mail, Estimation and quotation on products, shipping and insurance cost.
3. Confirmation about the order information (quantity, price, delivery time, payment terms etc. ).
4. Down payment to be sent or L/C to be set up. Fax bank statement as confirmation.
5. Production by our factory. Inspection of the finished products (customer comes here to inspect or our inspectors do it).
6. Packing, transport, make shipment to your nearest port or your final address. Submit the relevant documents (invoice, packing list, bill of lading) to the bank or fax them directly to clients to require the balances payment.
1,What are your main advantages?
A. 15 years export experience, clients in 45 countries
B. Own quarries and factories make stable supply and competitive prices.
C. 200 cavers in marble factory and 150 cavers in granite factory make clients no worry of delivery.
D. Fine quality checking, view the introduction at homepage.
2,Do you accept retail order? What is the minimum quantity you require?
Yes, we do accept retail order. We sell to wholesaler, retailer and individual, with different price policy. No minimum order requirement.
3,Do you also make customized design?
Yes. We can do any dimension for any products as per client requirement
4,What is your port of loading?
Marble, sandstone, limestone, travertine - mainly ship from Xingang (Tianjin), China Granite - ship from Qingdao and Xiamen, China
5,How long can my order be finished? How soon can I get my ordered products?
1) Normally one container order needs 10 - 25 days.
2) transportation duration information:
West European main port: 27 days
Felixstowe / Belfast / South Ampton: 40 days
Western coast of America: About 18 days
Eastern coast of America: About 30 days
Other destination please email us to get our answer.
6,Are you sure the packing will be excellent? If damage happens during the transportation who will be responsible for that?
Yes, we are sure that our packing is safe enough. We use strong wooden crates for outside packing. Inside, we use carboard box. In addition, we will buy "all risks" insurance as per your requirement. In the case of damage happens, firstly you can refer to the insurance company to claim the damage. If the damage occurred due to the fault of packing, our company will take the responsibility.
7,What is your acceptable payment?
L/C (Letter of Credit), T/T (Telegraphic transfer), D/P
8,How can I get more information or place an order?
Please email, fax or call us to place your order.